Sunday 18 February 2018

Chevere

Chevere is unique to Latin American Spanish and it means "cool". So try using it in mainland Spain and you will get blank looks! I came here on a business class ticket which gave me some Life Miles. I spent some on my sector to Bogotá when I went to Santa Marta last week and I find that I have just enough left for another trip to Bogotá. So that is what I will do because I am rather bored in Pereira and I'm not seeing my friend Nini (don't ask!) I booked three nights in the Ibis Hotel by the National Museum as before. I go to the airport in Pereira on the Megabus using my Mega-card and I still have journeys left on the card for Bogotá. So this trip will just cost me three nights in the Ibis Hotel, about €160. I can see the airport on a plateau from my apartment, it is so cool. Jump on a plane and in less than an hour, I'm in Bogotá, for a $10 admin fee for my ticket.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment