Sunday 21 January 2018

A Party! .... I added a couple of videos!

The photos speak for themselves! This was a party last night in the apartment below mine, organised by the owner of the house, it is on three levels. I got to bed at 4am. We were dancing a lot and drinking shots of Aguardiente which is about 30%, not quite as strong as Vodka for example. I think I burned off most of the alcohol because I don't feel too bad this morning!


We are very near the Equator, so the crescent moon appears to be on its back! Out there, about 2km as the crow flies, lives my friend Nini. I felt a little bit sad at times but I have made lots of new friends! I have been very open about our worsening relationship in previous posts but I hope I have never slandered her as a person - slagged her off as a person, is the slang expression! She can come back any time, I have forgiven her.

Heat tongs to straighten my hair!









I really enjoyed the dancing, it is all in the feet because, a lot of the time, the dancers are holding hands. Lots of intricate little steps. I loved it and they seemed to think I was doing well. It is quite energetic making these little steps.



No comments:

Post a Comment